Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Turquoise, Turquoise, I Love Turquoise!!!


We've recently been doing a little remodeling in our house--well, actually a lot.  I've always been kind of a neutral girl as far as my house goes and this time I decided to make my color pops in turquoise....  And I love it!!!  Here are a few pieces painted by my talented friend, Darci Walters, who has an especially good eye for really cool pieces.  Her specialty is distressing. Sorry for the weird lighting issue but you can see the chairs and micro table just fine!

I also painted a special wall piece that brings the space all together.  It is in my previous post!!!  Take a look. That is one really great thing about being an artist; I can paint exactly what I want and if I feel another inspiration, I can just go with it--Lickety-split!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment